First, I made a bluish mini dress for Pretty in Plaid AA Barbie. Wow, that doll was hard to get! She must've gone a long way before she fell into my sis' hands and finally - into mine (Thanks sis!), cause her head is glued on. Anyway, she's still as pretty as she should be. She is also very difficult to photograph: when I finally managed to work with her overall stiffness and hair picking up static or lighting problems, there always was a stray speck of dust on her face.
Then, there was a patchy tunic for Birthstone Beauty. I guess it could use some leggins...
Again, it probably wasn't my day for photographing. That's what happens when you want to document something fast. ;)
|No tunic here, but the portray is nice enough to share. :)|
It feels so cool to turn those scraps I was about to throw away into something, lets say, applicable. :)