Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello, Sweetie!

I've bought a doll! Yeah, what a news... ;)

Barbie Basics #03-002
 I've been thinking about her some time ago. She has one of my favourite molds and she's quite unusual with those blond curls. She's a little too sweet, though. I gave up, because I didn't want her that badly for the original price.
But recently, with my obsession being fed on the approaching Dr Who's next season, well... She looks kind of like young River Song, doesn't she? And I found the doll priced down to 9.99 euros. :)

Alex Kingston as River Song
Now I simply have to wait until my doll grows older, 49 of age, because that's how my favourite River is. ;)


8 comments:

  1. Ach, jak zazdroszczę znalezienia jej w takiej cenie :)
    River Song nie znałam, nie oglądam serialu, ale jak się dokładniej przyjrzeć, to rzeczywiście są troszeczkę do siebie podobne ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Podobne są rzeczywiście troszkę, chyba moja sympatia do postaci nieco zmienia moją percepcję lalki. Na punkcie serialu mam lekkiego świra. Skojarzenie mam tak dobre, że lalkę od razu polubiłam, a wyjęta z pudełka wygląda lepiej.

      Delete
  2. taka lalka za 10 euro? grzechem byłoby jej nie wziąć! poza tym jest piękna, pomimo faktycznie odrobinę zbyt słodkiego wizerunku.
    fryzury obydwie panie mają bardzo podobne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oj, grzech by był taki, że dzisiaj polazłam po kolejną... ;) A ze słodyczą Steffci jeszcze powalczę!

      Delete
  3. I liked this one because of that great curled hair too, but I passed because of the price as well. Congrats on getting her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really lucky. Currently I'm testing ways of de-sweetifying her. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your new doll. She is very pretty with curly hair, you bought this doll also very cheap. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete