Friday, March 13, 2015

...and goodbye (Adventurer's Club: True Love?)

February came and went, don't know when, somewhere amids my PhD exams (I'm halfway there!), dogtherapy course, animal welfare course and so much more... Today me & my beautiful pug debuted as dog therapists. :)
I haven't forgotten about dolls but the week doesn't get any longer just because I'd like it to. And it's going to be like this for at least two more months.

Adventurer's Club: True Love?
I absolutely loved the ambiguity introduced by the question mark in Adventurers Club topic for February. And that broken heart graphics!

Luty przyszedł i odszedł, nie wiem nawet kiedy, gdzieś pośród moich egzaminów doktorskich (jestem w pół drogi!), kursu dogoterapii, kursu nt. dobrostanu zwierząt i wielu innych rzeczy... Dzisiaj ja i moja piękna mopsiczka zadebiutowałyśmy jako dogoterapeutki. :)
O lalkach nie zapomniałam, ale tydzień jakoś nie chce być dłuższy, tylko dlatego, że bym chciała. I zapowiada się, że będzie tak jeszcze przez co najmniej dwa miesiące.

Adventurer's Club: Prawdziwa Miłość?
Jestem totalnie zachwycona dwuznacznością wprowadzoną przez znak zapytania w temacie Adventurers Club na luty. I ten rysunek złamanego serca!
In my interpretation of the topic I didn't decide whether the love was true or not. I guess my redhead ballerina is thinking about it right now. Real or not, it left her with another manifestation of love, maybe the real one at last.

W swojej interpretacji tematu nie zdecydowałam, czy miłość była prawdziwa czy nie. Myślę, że moja ruda baletnica właśnie nad tym myśli w tej chwili. Prawdziwa czy nie, zostawiła ją z inną manifestacją miłości, być może tym razem tą prawdziwą. 

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: nice picture of love of a mother and daughter. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all those important things! And it's nice to hear from you and your pug. Lovely photo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wspaniałe zdjęcie! Wg mnie miłość jest zawsze prawdziwa i dobra. Jeśli coś idzie nie tak, to znaczy, że to nie była miłość...
    Powodzenia w egzaminach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great interpretation of the True Love theme! It's a lovely photo too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Śliczne zdjęcie.
    Wspaniale, gdy czas upływa nam na budowaniu pozytywnej przyszłości z korzyścią dla nas i innych.
    Powodzenia :-)

    ReplyDelete