Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Portrait of a Fashionista - part 2 - the girls

It's time for the first portion of the girls.

Czas na pierwszą partię dziewcząt.

Barbie Fashionista Swappin' Styles Sporty Swap Head #3-1

Barbie Fashionistas - Geometric Print Skirt

Barbie Fashionistas #3 LA Girl

Barbie Fashionistas #6 Tribal Print Romper

Barbie Fashionistas #8 Denim N' Dots

Barbie Fashionistas #9 Plum Plaid

Barbie Fashionistas #12 Pants So Pink

 

That's not all, I'll continue in another post.
For a long time #9 has been my favourite, but since I got #12, she's my all times favourite.

To nie wszystko, ciąg dalszy w kolejnym poście.
Przez długi czas #9 była moją ulubienicą, ale odkąd mam #12, została ulubienicą wszechczasów.

2 comments:

  1. You have a great and varied collection! You close up face shots are clear. I often have to work to get a clear shot...one that is not blurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like diversity among my dolls. I try to fix focus on the eyes when taking close up shots, it usually works, but sometimes also takes a few shots.

      Delete