Monday, December 7, 2020

Portrait of a Fashionista - part 1 - the boys

 I've decided to document the faces of all Barbie Fashionistas I currently own.

Postanowiłam udokumentować twarze wszystkich Fashionistas, które posiadam aktualnie.


Fashioniestas Ken Hottie/Cutie


Fashionistas Ryan

Fashionistas Ken #138

Fashionistas Ken #139

Fashionistas Ken #130

Fashionistas Ken #131

I really enjoyed my first hour alone and with the dolls and camera in a long, long time.

Naprawdę dobrze mi zrobiła ta pierwsza godzina od dawna spędzona z lalkami i aparatem.

5 comments:

  1. Taka zabawa zawsze relaksuje :D
    Życzę więcej takich fajnych godzin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dolls! Are you using your blog as a electronic way of knowing what you have or as a reference for Fashionista Kens? If you are using as a reference, are you planning to use there original outfits as further reference? People to like references and search the web for them. It will get you more looks. You first Fashionista Ken, do you know what one he is? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good question, I'm not sure... Probably mostly as personal reference, because I like looking at doll portraits. And I like taking them. Original outfits might be a good idea, it never occured to me, I thought they may be boring to everybody. The first ken is from the old, not numbered waves. I believe he is a 2010 Hottie Ken. The one with the black hat.

      Delete
  3. Też lubię czasem powyciągać moje lalki i chociażby popatrzeć, pomacać, przebrać. To naprawdę super relaks.
    Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete