Friday, February 3, 2012

Big girl

Over time it's becoming more and more rare for me to fall for a doll. Yup, I'm a typical addict, I need more stimulation every time. ;) 
Before I saw her, I thought I was immune to all 16'' dolls, I collected strictly 11'' dolls and didn't like to mix scales. But this girl made it straight to my heart. I couldn't sleep because of her. I couldn't wait to see her in person. She was one of my first international buys and definitely the most expensive then. She opened my door for other 16'' beauties in 2007 but she still is my number 1 - Blush'n'Bashful Tyler by Tonner.


Tyler in the first dress I made for her.

Tyler on a cold and windy polish beach

In her first (and last) bathing suit.
I don't like pink, but she does, so I had no choice but to make her a dress. :)



10 comments:

  1. Podobają mi się zdjęcia na plaży, też lubię zabierać ze sobą lalki w takie miejsca. :)
    To jak jej rozwiewa włosy bardzo realistyczne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cieszę się, że Ci się podobają. :D Wtedy na plaży było strasznie zimno i zrobiłam tylko te właśnie dwa zdjęcia, bo rodzinka szczękała zębami i chciała wracać.

      Delete
  2. Przecudny zielony strój kąpielowy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję! Eksperymentowałam wtedy z nowym krojem stanika. Kusi mnie, żeby przerobić go na sukienkę. :)

      Delete
  3. ona jest śliczna :D
    uwielbiam panny z ciemnymi włosami ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja też. Albo odwrotnie - mam alergię na blondynki. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: I just discovered your blog and your wonderful collection of dolls. There are some that I have too. The Tyler Big girl love me too. Of this type I have none. I have a blog dedicated to Barbie dioramas in which I do. I invite you to know: all4barbie.blogspot.com
    If you want to keep in touch with blog blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to drop by and see your dioramas.

      Delete
  5. Hi there :) new follower here. I also just discovered your blog. Love your pics! Stop by and say hi sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete