Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Over the Moon

 Once I saw this doll, I knew she might become my new grail. The mold is perfect. The traditional robe - nearly perfect. Animated movie origins - just the better.

Jak tylko zobaczyłam tę lalkę, wiedziałam, że może zostać moim nowym graalem. Mold jest doskonały. Tradycyjna suknia - niemal doskonała. Animowane pochodzenie - jeszcze lepiej.

Over the Moon - Chang'e doll
Over the Moon - Chang'e doll in the box

Over the Moon - Jade rabbit
Over the Moon - Jade rabbit

Over the Moon - Chang'e doll - back of the box
Over the Moon - Chang'e doll - back of the box

My box came slightly torn, but I'm keeping her in it for a while anyway - it frames her perfectly. The back of the box is simply beautiful. I just took a sneak peek inside to see the shoes.

Pudełko przyszło nieco naddarte, ale zatrzymam ją na razie zapudełkowaną - stanowi dla niej idealne ramy. Tył pudełka jest po prostu piękny. Zajrzałam tylko do środka, żeby podejrzeć buty.

Over the Moon - Chang'e doll shoes
Over the Moon - Chang'e doll shoes



15 comments:

  1. I just saw her somewhere too. She's very pretty, and her shoes look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw her at Papusile Mele, and omg it was love at first sight. I'v been curious about her shoes, because you can't see them in the box.

      Delete
  2. ZAKOCHAŁAM SIĘ!!! ZNOWU!!!
    gratuluję przepięknej niuni ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja też, aż mój portfel schudł z tęsknoty. ;P

      Delete
  3. Fei Fei w wersji nieletniej
    TEŻ MNIE ZAUROCZYŁA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ćśśśś, też jest, będzie w kolejnym poście. ;P

      Delete
  4. Całkiem urocza panna! Znając niestety realia polskie nie będzie łatwo ja zdobyć i to w przystępnej cenie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No niestety, tutaj pomógł Amazon, licząc sobie nieźle za usługę.

      Delete
  5. I've seen the movie, although without full attention, and it is quite nice to watch with the family. But I loved the doll long before I've heard about the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bajka zapowiada się fajnie...
    Lalka piękna :))))

    ReplyDelete